NMAT Application for December, 2010

Test Date: December 12, 2010

Registration Period: September 16 to November 16, 2010

Test Center: Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Iloilo, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Zamboanga

Registration Fee: Php 500.00 (Bulletin of Information, Supplementary Handout, Student Information Questionnaire, and Practice Sets I and II)

Testing Fee: Php 1,400

Online Registration: www.cem-inc.org.ph

Walk-in Registration: Center for Educational Measurement, Inc. 24th Floor City Land Pasong Tamo Tower 2210 Don Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City

Tel Nos.: (632) 813-3686, 813-3694 to 95 local 108

Application forms are also available at CEM Branch Office in CEBU (Suite 104 Arbor Ville, 308-A Osmena Blvd. Cebu City) and Davao (Door 21C, Villa Abrille & Sons Business Center, J.P Laurel Avenue, Davao City) and at CEM Test Centers in Baguio (University of Baguio), Cagayan de Oro (Xavier University), Bacolod (University of St. La Salle), Iloilo (Ateneo de Iloilo), and Zamboanga (Ateneo de Zamboanga)

10 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hello po!! uhm.... naguguluhan po ko kung magtatake ako ng exam sa december or april....

I mean... Im aiming for UP po talaga..

Any advices?

And what is the test fee? na 1400? kelan siya babayaran? TY

Lorraine said...

lol or well ate aubrey/... pwede bang mahingi na lang ung contact/ym mo i wanna ask more things.... hehehe

'--mutya--' said...

hello poh...ask ko lang kung merong expiration ang NMAT.. if ever na mag-take ngaun, pwede pa kaya un i'credit.. kahit di pa magmemedicine next year??

Aubrey said...

Hi Mutya. Technically it doesn't have an expiration date, although med schools require that your results be within the last two years. :)

Aubrey said...

Hi Pat. E-mail me so I can reply with my number personally. :) It's aubreythinksthat@gmail.com

Julie said...

Hi Aubrey. I stumbled upon your blog while doing some research on NMAT last march. I took the April NMAT and got a really low percentile ranking. I'm going to take the NMAT again this December to redeem myself. I have a question. I used the online application this time so does this mean that once I get my exam permit signed by our Dean, I dont have to go to Cityland at all? Thanks Aubrey, goodluck on your med studies :)

Aubrey said...

Hi Julie. Honestly, I have no idea. The online application wasn't available to us then. Better call CEM just to be sure. Thanks for reading around. :)

Ronan said...

Hi Aubrey! Just want to inform those who took the December NMAT that the result is already out! Check your CEM accounts! Praise God, I got a modest score of 86!

I also want to thank you (and those who posted NMAT tips) for all those informative posts about the exam. Those posts really helped us in our preparation for the exam, you all have made it less difficult for us! Thank you so much!! Godbless!

Gian Rei A. Mangcucang said...

Read your blogs about NMAT, it was very helpful. Grabe pala hirap ng Part II. I wasn't prepared. Good thing I got good percentile rank. :D

Nice job on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Naguguluhan na po ako.Nagresearch ako kung kailan ang registration for nmat december 2011 tapos ang lumalabas eh september to october 2010..If you have an idea, klan po ba usually ang registration pag magtatake ng nmat every december? And if you know the months of registration for december 2011, better po..thank you