Selling my MSA reviewer

I'm officially done with my first year in med! Yay! (Imagining how time runs forth is just mindboggingly astounding.)


And from my customary post-school year general cleaning, I discovered that I still had this lying around:


I originally brought this for 648.00 back in 2009. This Reviewer from MSA is one of the few (am not really sure of the others) NMAT reviewers you could buy from National Bookstore, and perhaps from other well-stocked bookstores. I am selling the Reviewer and Companion Volume (answer rationale) now for only 300.00. I've only used pencil in marking some parts of the books, (and have promptly erased them since), so I would say they are in pristine condition.

But wait, there's more.

Instead of giving me your payment in cash, you could give it as a donation to the Big Brother Big Sister Program. It is an outreach program organized by mountaineering groups to bring school supplies to kids in indigent and mountainous areas of the country. Since 2005, the group, consisting mostly of volunteers, have reached hundreds of children from Abra, Camarines Sur and various places in Benguet. A 300 peso donation could sponsor a child's school pack consisting of: 1 knapsack, 7 notebooks, 4 ball pens, 4 pencils, writing pads, crayons, sharpener and ruler.

Please click here to find out how to make a donation and to learn more about BBBS.

I am not in any way connected to the organizers of this program, so please follow their instructions for making a deposit, as well as informing them of your donation. Once you have contacted them, e-mail me a scanned copy of the deposit slip at aubreythinksthat@gmail.com. We can arrange a meet up for the books, preferably at SM Megamall or Shangri-la Mall. 


This is definitely a win-win situation so go for it!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm Yrah perez, incoming 4th year PT student from DLSHSI. I'm interested purchasing MSA reviewer books for a good cause but I think Im not game for meet ups because I came from batangas. :( can you do something about it? I already joined BBBS group in FB and I'm very willing to send my donations to Ms. de Guzman this weekend.

Aubrey said...

Hi Janna. :) What town in Batangas are you from? I might have classmates near your area whom I might see this weekend.

Please send your response thru e-mail (aubreythinksthat@gmail.com). Thanks.

clauds said...

Hi Aubrey!
I am also interested to purchase, but do you still have another copy?

Unknown said...

alright. :)

Anonymous said...

hello aubrey! was MSA reviewer very helpful for an NMAT review?

Aubrey said...

Hi Maria. I've written about the MSA Reviewer here.
http://aubreythinksthat.blogspot.com/2009/04/finally-nmat-exam.html

Anonymous said...

Hi ate Aubrey! Do you still remember me? ;) KC Fitero here of The Advocate! Was a sportswriter before. Remember? I am also pursuing medicine as well and I am also interested with your reviewer! I believe someone already bought it but do you still have another copy? Thanks!

PatP said...

Hello Ms. Aubrey. Im Pat from Tuguegarao. Is the MSA reviewer still on sale? my husband and i are interested/ thanks

Aubrey said...

Hi guys. I already sent the reviewer to Janna. I bought mine at National Bookstore, and I'm quite positive they have this one on stock. Have a blessed day!

She said...

Hi ate Aubrey! I'm also a PLMayer and a med-aspirant. I'll be on my second year as a PT student this coming school year. Just want you to know that I really liked your posts. I know you are very busy with med school, but I hope you'll keep on posting interesting stuffs on your blog. God bless! :)

John04 said...

Hi ate Aubrey. I'm John, upcoming freshman at UP Diliman and taking up BA PolSci...I'm interested in Medicine and it is ironic that my pre-med does not suit well... I would like to ask, about what pre-med you took and from what school you studied....

CissynStubborn said...

hi, Im Ces. A nursing graduate from Bicol. I wonder if you have books to recommend me coz i have a friend entering med school too next year.. or at least a place where we could get books that my friend would need.

JB said...

hi!!! ur blog really helped me..ahmm i found the phrase at the upper right corner of your blog a great one to ponder on.. can I print it in a shirt?? so love it... im a bsbio stide, senior now..il take nmat ds Dec. and I came across wd ur blog,, very lucky...

Anonymous said...

hi ate aubrey,

pwede po bang malaman kung kailan ang deadline for registration? thanks po