Yay! I passed the November 2008 NLE

Well the pic above says it all.

I really believe that it is God's blessing more than anything. To imagine that I am included in the small fraction who passed, out of the 86,000+ plus examinees, I cannot think of any other reason besides God's divine providence. I really thank the Lord for bestowing me this amazing blessing. Although I really intend to be a doctor, passing this board exam is not so much for me, as it is for my family. I raise this gift to the Almighty.

Post Script
I think it is a huge miracle that I topped the board. To everyone who has sent their congratulatory words, I am really grateful and I appreciate it very much. And congratulations too to the new Tamaraw Nurses! God has really been generous to us.

9 comments:

Crizelle said...

anong yay! you passed... yay! kasi nag-top ka... hahaha.. galeng galeng... ;P

Kevin said...

Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oi guys salamat! :D This has been a great day. :D

Rjay said...

wow.. i was following your blog from TamBayan.. topnotcher ka pala.. congrats galing.. all of us our proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rjay. :D Go FEU!

John Paul Uminga said...

Wee! Congratulations, fellow Tam! =)

Unknown said...

hey, i just read that topnotcher ka!

you don't know me but i would like to congratulate you batchmate! congrats!

mabuhay ang topnotcher!

Anonymous said...

Thanks JP. :P

Anonymous said...

Hi Angelo. Thanks! And congrats din sa lahat ng bagong Tam Nurses