Updates, Menial Preoccupation, and Aimless Trail of Thought

UPDATE: I am halfway with modifying the layout of my blog. I would just have to create a banner--which will largely define this transition and will immensely challenge my skills, if not dampen my ego.

I have just submitted my application for medical school. It is perplexing how my ideas and aspirations of becoming a great doctor is caught in a growing haze, the nearer I get to making it as material and tangible as possible. I would love to shut out complexity, and competing choices. Understanding and discernment are escaping me like water dripping from my cupped hands. I wish I had that solid vision, with which I could fully channel my energies, free from doubts, other preoccupations and desire for any other thing. I need validation.

0 comments: